This tool is used for remote uploading images from your computer, URL to Picasa, Flickr, Imgur, Postimage, Imageshack.
- Remote upload images from your computer, URL.
- Watermark, resize options
- Queue upload, transload
- Use HTML5 for uploading.
- and more…
- PHP 5+
- Socket or cURL enabled
- Upload this code to your hosting, configure your account, api in config.php file.
- Rename config-en.php to config.php
- Read all comments in the config.php file carefully to know how to configure.
See the change logs, general i only update logic code (vendor folder, upload.php, includes/config.php). If in the change logs, i said update style or something like that then you need to update css file, js file (assets folder).
Purchase this means that you have the right to download the updates for future.
This project stopped maintaining
- Picasa::doLogin: Error=BadAuthentication. Info=WebLoginRequired
- Go to https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps , signin with your account and change Access for less secure apps to Enabled.
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha, signin with your account and Enable to unlock captcha.
- Version 5.1.1; May 23, 2014
- Update Flickr API (SSL required)
- Update vendor, ChipVN library
- Version 5.1.2; May 27, 2014
- Fixed Picasa plugin to get URL not resized, use account by email
- Version 5.1.3; Jun 05, 2014
- Update Picasa plugin to avoid BadAuthentication; WebLoginRequired
- Version 5.2.0; Jun 19, 2014
- Fixed Plugins Abstract (wrong split arguments)
- New: Postimage plugin for uploading images to postimage.org
- Version 5.2.1; Jun 19, 2014
- Changed Postimage to get full size instead of thumbnail
- Version 5.2.2; Jul 01, 2014
- New: Option to avoid watermark to small images
- Version 5.2.3; Jul 10, 2014
- Fixed: Imageshack plugin because imageshack change API results
- Version 5.2.4; Jul 10, 2014
- Re-upload source code without Mac OS stuff (update if you catch issues while uploading)
- Version 5.2.5; Oct 01, 2014
- Fixed: Imgur transload error handler
- Update: Improve ChipVN ClassLoader
- Version 5.2.6; Oct 01, 2014
- Update: Have many updates so you should remove all old source, upload the new then configure again.
- Version 5.2.7; Oct 03, 2014
- Update: Imgur plugin to upload like normal user (Imgur stop supporting API version 2)
- Version 5.2.8; Oct 06, 2014
- Update: Imgur plugin to use API version 3 (require API Client ID, Secret)
- Version 5.2.9; Oct 07, 2014
- Fixed ChipVN ClassLoader (issues while register autoload on PHP 5.2.x)
- Version 5.2.10; Oct 09, 2014
- Fixed: wrong character while replace spaces in url for transloading.
- Version 5.2.12; Oct 14, 2014
- Update: Improve display error reporting (you will not see blank page if your configuration is incorrect)
- Fixed: style to hide default options
- Fixed: getting option is invalid if force user use defaults.
- Version 5.2.13; Nov 07, 2014
- Update Postimage plugin to avoid issue Image URL not found.
- Version 5.2.14; Mar 07, 2015
- Fix Postimage not found image url in some cases.
- Update ChipVN library to improve performance when upload large file
- Version 5.2.15; May 04, 2015
- Fix Flickr signature invalid if file name have some special chars
- Update Imageshack direct link.
- Keep EXIF informations if not use watermark, resize option.
- Version 5.2.16; May 27, 2015
- No longer support Flickr login with accounts. Must use API
- Add new PicasaNew uploader that use API version 2 with OAuth 2.0
- Version 5.2.17; May 27, 2015
- Fixed forgot set album id in PicasaNew
- Version 5.2.18; May 28, 2015
- Fixed some bugs
- Version 5.2.19; May 29, 2015
- Fixed get error 5xx from Postimage when uploading
- Version 5.2.20; Jun 12, 2015
- Update ChipVN library
- Fixed Postimage doesn’t upload to account, can’t get image url in some cases.
- Display exact error message instead of general error message.
- Version 5.2.21; Jun 13, 2015
- No longer support Picasa v1
- Update ChipVN HttpClient
- Postimage fully fixes (both free and use account)