This plugin provides an easy way to remote upload image from your computer/ image url to Flickr, Imgur, Picasa, Imageshack, Postimage. And also includes a tool for automate find and re-upload all images from post content to the image hosting services – a helpful tool for auto blogging, leeching.
- Remote upload image from computer, url.
- Automate find and re-upload all new images in post content.
- Watermark, resize options.
- Queue upload/ transload.
- and more
- Socket or curl enabled
Issues (Picasa old)
- Picasa::doLogin: Error=BadAuthentication. Info=WebLoginRequired
- Go to https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps , signin with your account and change Access for less secure apps to Enabled.
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha, signin with your account and Enable to unlock captcha.
Purchase this means that you have the right to download the updates for future.
This project stopped selling
- Upload folder “chipwp-remote-image-upload” to “wp-content/plugins/“
- Go to admin panel -> Plugins -> active ChipWP Remote Image Upload
- Version 1.0: Oct 30, 2014
- First released
- Version 1.1; Oct 31, 2014
- New: Option to use “x.bp.blogspot.com” instead of “hlx.googleusercontent.com” for picasa url.
- Version 1.1.1; Nov 07, 2014
- Update Postimage plugin to avoid issue Image URL not found.
- Version 1.1.2; Mar 07, 2015
- Fix Postimage not found image url in some cases.
- Update ChipVN library to improve performance when upload large file
- Version 1.1.3; Apr 20, 2015
- Fixed can’t uncheck checkbox options.
- Fixed automatic find and upload images in post content.
- Version 1.1.4; May 04, 2015
- Fix Flickr signature invalid if file name have some special chars
- Update Imageshack direct link.
- Keep EXIF informations if not use watermark, resize option.
- Version 1.1.5; May 29, 2015
- No longer support Flickr login with accounts. Must use API
- Add new PicasaNew uploader that use API version 2 with OAuth 2.0
- Version 1.1.7; May 29, 2015
- Fixed problem when refresh token
- Fixed get error 5xx from Postimage when upload.
- Version 1.1.8; Jun 1, 2015
- Fixed forgot set album id when upload.
- Version 1.1.9; Jun 17, 2015
- Postimage fully fixes
- Fixed issues can’t choose files if jquery widget is not loaded.
- Version 1.1.10; Jun 22, 2015
- Fixed issue never use watermark in RIU form.